Sound Off

Sound Off: Where can I find a map of crimes committed on Kansas University’s campus?

The KU Department of Public Safety posts crime reports at You can also use the site to search for registered sex offenders.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.