Sound Off

Sound Off: A recent Journal-World series on sexual abuse and the Boy Scouts made me curious about a man I used to know who was rumored to have abused kids. I want to look him up now and see if he ever ended up in prison. What’s the best way to do that?

A list of Kansas inmates can be searched for free at You can also check the Kansas Sex Offender Registry at


MarcoPogo 5 years, 3 months ago

Just post his name on here; someone will be more than happy to oblige you.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.