Sound Off

Sound Off: Is there any way the Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department can send an electronic reminder for the classes that we’ve enrolled in? Sometimes we enroll in classes three to four months in advance. Is some type of system already in place and I just missed it?

June Morton, with the Parks and Recreation Department, said that there is no reminder system in place, largely because hundreds of people sign up for various classes. Participants who enroll online should receive an email receipt at the time of enrollment, however, and if that receipt is not received, class participants can call 832-7920 to get another copy.

Comments

pstreet68154 1 year, 10 months ago

LJWorld...I was wondering what time taco bell closes tonight? Is there some kind of system I could find info on this?...figured I would start my quest for knowledge here.

blue73harley 1 year, 10 months ago

I wonder if Charmin will send me a reminder to wipe?

ksarmychick 1 year, 10 months ago

Somewhere on the enrollment system you can print off a calendar that lists all of the activities you are enrolled in for a specific month along with class dates and times. You can print this off when you enroll or you can print it off once a month so you know what you are enrolled in.

somedude20 1 year, 10 months ago

"no matter what a stripper tells you, there is no sex in the champagne room"

JackMcKee 1 year, 10 months ago

I'm not saying 9/10 of these questions are stupid. I'd never say that, there are no stupid questions. Nope, I'd never say anything like that at all.

So how do I goes abouts submitting a question? I know you're reading this.

g_rock 1 year, 10 months ago

If you can read and send a text message, you can also set a reminder in your phone's calendar.

JackMcKee 1 year, 10 months ago

these just get better and better. How do I submit my questions LJW? I have some doozies.

UNIKU 1 year, 10 months ago

How lazy can you be?....and I suppose they should deliver you entitlement cheez straight to your house too...

Ginny Hedges 1 year, 10 months ago

My thoughts exactly, parrothead8. It is old-fashioned, but works for me!

parrothead8 1 year, 10 months ago

This is probably way too complicated, but you could try writing stuff on a calendar.