Sound Off

Sound Off: What number do I call to report a nonfunctioning sensor in a city stoplight?

The city’s traffic safety division can be reached at 832-3035.


Pitt_Mackeson 6 years, 2 months ago

Good to know. I always call 911 screaming bloody murder!

Terry Sexton 6 years, 2 months ago

Give an example, please, of a question you consider worthy of this column. Or maybe you're just trolling? I'm really not sure.

Alex Parker 6 years, 2 months ago

If you have a question you'd like to be considered for Sound Off, you can call 832-7297 or email

Commenting has been disabled for this item.