Sound Off

I live near a business downtown that plays music so loud I can hear it in my apartment in another building. What is the noise ordinance as it applies to Mass. Street? Can I call in complaints?

The city’s noise ordinance applies citywide, including Massachusetts Street. The police department recommends calling dispatch, 832-7509, to report a noise complaint while it is occurring. Officers will be able to determine if there is a noise violation and take appropriate action.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.