Sound Off

What phone number would I call to report trees that are extending into the street? There are three houses in the 2700 block of Lawrence Avenue, and I’m concerned for the safety of the joggers at night.

If the trees are not on private property, call the Lawrence Forestry Department at 785-832-7979. If the trees are on private property, start by contacting the neighborhood association.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.