Sound Off

Someone in our neighborhood drives around the street in one of those really small motor-powered bikes. Are they legal?

According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, such vehicles must have headlights no lower than 24 inches off the ground and must have a visible vehicle registration attached. For more specific information about the requirements for such vehicles, visit


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.