Sound Off

My neighbors have a little dog they won’t let into the house, and I hear the poor thing yapping constantly from nightfall until I go to bed around 11. Is it OK to call the police about this?

Barking dogs violate the 24-hour noise ordinance. To report a noise violation, you can call 785-832-7509.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.