Sound Off

Do the Master Gardeners have a phone line or email address where I can contact them for advice? I need some help with my forsythia bushes.

Call the Kansas State Research and Extension-Douglas County office at 843-7058 and ask for the Master Gardeners. You can also email dgemg or go to for more information.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.