Sound Off

I read a Lawrence Journal-World article that mentioned a state “parole absconder list.” Is that available to the general public, and if so, how can I find it?

The list is available to the public and is posted online by the Kansas Department of Corrections at i5Xh6G.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.