Sound Off

If you live on Kasold and have had property damage due to the road work, whom would one contact?

Residents with property damage should contact Michael Bennett, risk manager for the city of Lawrence.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.