Sound Off

Is the city responsible for trimming trees that are blocking stop signs? I noticed there are several stop signs around town that have trees blocking them that new people wouldn’t notice or stop.

Megan Gilliland, communications manager for the city, said the city will trim trees that are blocking stop signs or no parking signs. To report a blocked sign, contact Parks and Recreation Department at 832-3450.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.