Sound Off

I still see several potholes around Lawrence long after the snow has melted. How do I get one fixed?

The location of a pothole can be reported by calling Public Works at 785-832-3456 or online at _report_form.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.