Sound Off

Where can compact fluorescent light bulbs be recycled in Lawrence?

Household fluorescent light bulbs and other lamps containing mercury can be recycled by calling the city of Lawrence/Douglas County Household Hazardous Waste Program at 832-3030 and setting up an appointment.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.