Sound Off

How do I contact the IRS to make a report about someone not complying with tax laws?

You can report a person or business to the IRS by sending a letter to: Internal Revenue Service, Fresno, CA 93888. There is also a form online that can be printed out and mailed in. That form is at,,id=106778,00.html. Those reporting can remain anonymous.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.