Sound Off

Is there a phone number to call to find out what legal rights renters have?

Housing and Credit Counseling Inc. provides advice and counseling for tenants and landlords under the Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenants Act. They can provide information regarding legal rights for renters. The website is, or call 749-4224.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.