Sound Off

How can I get Sam Brownback's Tell-A-Town Hall to quit calling and leaving me lengthy messages?

To be removed from a calling list members of the public can call Sen. Brownback’s office and provide their name and the number they would like removed. The office number is 785-233-2503.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.