Sound Off

If someone who is on a sex offender list in another state moves to Kansas, are they required to register on the Kansas offender list?

According to the KBI, someone “required to register in another state is required to register for as long as that state would require or for the period of time required in the state of Kansas, whichever is longer.”


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.