Advertisement

Sound Off

When was the Health Care Access building at 1920 Moodie Road built? What is its history?

The building was constructed in 1985 using private funds and Community Development Block Grant funds from the federal government, according to a recent city report. The building was built for the Lawrence Indian Center. The Lawrence Indian Center left the building in 1991, and Health Care Access began renting it from the city for $1 a year shortly thereafter.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.