Sound Off

How do I discontinue delivery of River City Pulse?

Chris Bell, circulation manager of the Journal-World, which produces River City Pulse, said anyone who would like to stop delivery of the publication may call 843-1000 between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.


Soup2Nuts 7 years, 8 months ago

How many times do we have to call circulation to have this thing discontinued? It stops for a while until a new person takes over the route, then we have the problem once again. Since we are frequently away from the house for extended periods, these papers lying in the driveway just advertise the fact that the house is unoccupied. you understand that?

James Stewart 7 years, 8 months ago

I agree with Soup. At least the last folks that delivered it before (a whole family) walked up to my door and placed it neatly there. The new delivery people seem to take joy in driving down my street as quickly as they can manage, just dropping them at the ends of everyone's driveways or in people's yards. (NOTE: this is at basically 22nd and Rhode Island.) Half the time, I can't even recycle them they are so trashed by the weather.

I've thought about putting up a sign at the end of the driveway. If I do, it'll say "No Pulse!"... but then I'll probably have the ambulance showing up.

troll 7 years, 3 months ago

Looks like there is a new page to request a stop delivery without having to call in.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.