Sound Off

I understand the city of Lawrence receives annual Community Development Block Grant from the federal government. What department in the city oversees the allocation of that money?

The City Commission approves the allocation of the CDBG money each year. The city’s Development Services division oversees the administration of the program. That division can be reached at 832-7700.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.