Sound Off

Are Avon representatives required to get a solicitor’s license from the city?

Any person going door-to-door selling or taking orders for goods or merchandise is required to have a solicitor’s license from the city. If a Lawrence resident has questions whether a particular solicitor is licensed, he or she may call the city clerk’s office, 832-3308.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.