Sound Off

Is there any type of Web site where I can report a street light out in the city?

Yes. The city’s Web site,, includes a link to a Westar Energy Web site that allows you to give the location of a nonworking light. Look for the street light link under the city’s “Request a City Service” option on the Web site. The “request a city service” option can be found on the very bottom of the city’s Web site. People also can call Westar at (800) 544-4857.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.