Sound Off

What should a person do if they repeatedly witness a person use a handicapped parking spot? There isn’t any indication on their vehicle that they should be parking there. Should the witness call the police?

Lawrence Police spokesman Sgt. Bill Cory suggests calling the police department’s non-emergency number at 832-7509. Be sure to have the address where the vehicle is parked.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.