Sound Off

How do I get in touch with the Lawrence Police Department if I do not have an emergency?

Nonemergency calls can be directed to Douglas County dispatchers at 832-7509. People with information about cases and crimes can also call Crime Stoppers at 843-TIPS.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.