Sound Off

If you think you’ve been scammed by e-mail, to whom do you report it?

If it means you suffered a loss, such as credit card number or loss of money, report it to the nearest law enforcement agency. If you think you are a victim of consumer fraud, call consumer investigators at the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office, 785-330-2849, or the Kansas Attorney General’s Office, 1-888-428-8436.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.