Sound Off

Does Lawrence have health inspectors to ensure restaurants are up to code?

The Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department contracts with the Kansas Department of Agriculture to conduct all restaurant inspections in Lawrence and Douglas County, according to Lisa Horn, communication coordinator with the health department. If you wish to report a complaint, call the Health Department at (785) 843-3060 or e-mail


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.