Sound Off

My neighbor lets their dog out at 6 a.m. and the dog’s barking wakes the neighborhood. Is there someone I can contact?

You should call the non-emergency number for Douglas County Emergency Communications office. It is 832-7509. They will either send police or an animal control officer to investigate.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.