Sound Off

Is there some organization I can call about landlord-tenant difficulties?

Douglas County Attorney Charles Branson’s office recommends contacting Housing and Credit Counseling Inc. at 749-4224 or online at


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.