Sound Off

My husband and I filed our Homestead Tax on March 4. So far, we haven’t received our refund. I’d like to speak with someone in person. We don’t have a computer and only have a phone. Can you help?

According to the Kansas Department of Revenue’s Web site, customers who need help with their Homestead claim can call the Kansas Taxline at 785-368-8222. From there, callers can follow the prompts to check on the status of their claim. The Web site also notes the Department of Revenue provides free assistance in Topeka on the first floor of the Docking State Office Building at 915 S.W. Harrison. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.