Sound Off

Where do I report harassing phone calls? I can't block them because they are business phone numbers.

Lawrence Police Sgt. Paul Fellers said to report any harassing phone calls to the police department, where officers can file a report. Even if the phone calls are not of a criminal nature, police officers can direct people to the best agency to resolve the issue, such as the attorney general's office or the Better Business Bureau.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.