Sound Off

What number do I call for a police officer to come to a neighborhood for a nonemergency situation?

You should call 832-7509. That phone is still answered in the dispatch center but it is not for emergencies. The dispatch center also answers 911 emergency calls.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.