Sound Off

What can you do if you are concerned about the driving safety of an elderly family member?

You can send a letter describing your concerns and requesting assistance to this address: Driver Review, Department of Revenue, Attn: Director of Vehicles, 915 S.W. Harrison, Room 162, Topeka, KS 66626.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.