Sound Off

Whom do I call to complain about the condition of a county road?

You can call one of your township board members or the Douglas County Department of Public Works at 832-5293. It depends on what type of road you are talking about. County public works takes care of certain roads, such as those designated as county routes, and the township takes care of others.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.