Sound Off

I’d like to donate my body to KU Medical Center for the medical students. How do I do so?

You can make arrangements to donate to Kansas University Medical Center’s Willed Body Program. Jessica Taveau, public affairs manager for KUMC, said the center relies on the generosity of donors and their families to provide medical students an unparalleled opportunity to study human anatomy. For more information, visit the program’s Web site at or call (913) 588-2735


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.