Sound Off

In the city of Lawrence, whom do you contact about neighbors who don't mow their lawn?

The city's code enforcement division of the planning and development services department handles those calls. To leave a complaint, call (785) 832-7700 or complete an online form at Lisa Patterson, a city spokeswoman, said city code identifies excessive growth as vegetation that is 12 inches or higher. More information on environmental blight is available online at


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.