Sound Off

I was wondering where Lawrence residents can call for lead paint testing, especially if they live in a rental home? We can't find anyone who can give us information.

You can call the Kansas Department of Health and Environment's lead hazard prevention program. Call 866-UNLEADEDKS, or 866-865-3233.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.