Sound Off

I believe Kansas law requires new residents to register their cars within 30 days of moving into the state. Does that also apply to people whose cars are registered to Indian tribes in other states? What if somebody moves from a reservation within the state into a city? Does that car have to be registered in Kansas?

Yes, according to the State Department of Revenue. People moving from reservations in or out of the state need to register their vehicles with the state within 30 days.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.