Sound Off

What agency would I report possible illegal immigrants and their children working construction?

The U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement invites the public to call (866) 347-2423 to report suspicious activity.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.