Sound Off

What does a homeowner do when a neighbor lets brush grow up around his windows and all over his backyard? The Neighborhood Resources said there is nothing they can do. What do I do and where can I turn to find help?

Brian Jimenez, code enforcement manager for Neighborhood Resources, said when residents think a property may be in violation of a city code they should call Neighborhood Resources at 832-7700 or visit the office at the Riverfront Plaza, Suite 110, Level 1. If a resident feels nothing has been done, he can request a follow-up and individual cases will be discussed.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.