Sound Off

We live next door to a field that is completely covered in thistle and high grass. Whom can I call to see about getting it taken care of?

If the field is in rural Douglas County, call the county noxious weeds director at 331-1331, ext. 101. If it is in the city of Lawrence, the Neighborhood Resources Department handles weed problems and can be reached at 832-3112 or 832-3115.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.