Sound Off

If we know of a company that has hired three or four illegal aliens that are currently on the payroll, who would we call to report this? Is there a federal immigration office in Lawrence or Kansas City?

No, there is not a local phone number to call. According to Beth Martino, communications director with the Kansas Department of Labor, immigration enforcement is a federal matter. To report it, contact the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Its Web site is and the phone number is (866) 347-2423.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.