Sound Off

I read the recent story on food stamps and would like to know whom I can contact to find out whether I'm eligible for assistance.

The Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services has a toll-free number for those interested in learning whether they qualify for assistance. It is (800) 432-0043.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.