Sound Off

My neighbors have put some extenders on their gutter pipes that extend to my property line. It is causing flooding on my property. Is there anybody in City Hall I should talk to?

Contact the city's stormwater division at 832-3143 to find out more about the regulations regarding how property owners are allowed to deal with drainage issues.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.