Sound Off

How does an adult who has graduated from the public school system obtain an evaluation for a possible learning disability?

First, check with your family physician or clinic. Other options include contacting:

¢ Bert Nash Community Mental Health Center, 843-9192.

¢ Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services' Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, 832-3709.

¢ Kansas University's Center for Research on Learning, 864-4780.

¢ KU's Center for Psychoeducational Services, 864-7021.

¢ KU's Strategic Learning Center, 331-3236.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.