Sound Off

Can you tell me whom to contact to see whether we can qualify for Medicaid?

Call the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services office in Lawrence, 832-3700.

Other contacts:

¢ For a child or pregnant woman, HealthWave, (800) 792-4884.

¢ For a person with disabilities, Independence Inc., 841-0333.

¢ For a senior citizen, the Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging office in Lawrence, 832-0754, or Topeka, (800) 798-1366.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.