Sound Off

Whom do you call or write to complain about trucks dumping sewage or something in the city limits on their property that is leaving a terrible smell?

If you suspect the material is related to the city's sewer treatment plant, you can call the city's Wastewater Treatment Plant at 832-7846. The city runs a program that hauls biosolids, a by-product of treated sewage, to area farm fields for use as fertilizer.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.