Sound Off

Who can I call when a home in the neighborhood shows signs of disrepair, has tall weeds, isn't painted and just seems to be neglected?

People can call the city's Neighborhood Resources Department at 832-3100.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.