Sound Off

Whom do I contact to report someone running a business out of their home in a residential area, blocking the streets with trucks, trailers and their equipment?

People in Lawrence can contact the city's Neighborhood Resources Department at 832-3100 to report someone who they suspect is operating a business without the proper zoning. People can report suspected parking violations to the Lawrence Police Department at 832-7501.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.