Sound Off

Who is responsible for replacing the crumbled curbsides on the street: Is it the property owner or the city?

It is the city's responsibility. Residents can report curbside problems to the city's Public Works Department at 832-3123.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.